English insanely makes sense. No matter how you rephrase a sentence, there’s always meaning.
- Desire is the pendulum never content.
- The pendulum that desire is, is never content.
- Never content is desire, the pendulum.
- Never content desire — is the pendulum.
- Never content — desire is the pendulum.
- The pendulum of desire is never content.
- Never content — the pendulum of desire.
- Pendulum — desire, never content.
- Never content pendulum is desire.
I read in Zinsser’s On Writing Well about rephrasing words for a better effect, and being ever so curious, I tried it. I cooked up a random sentence and rephrased it in many ways, and it still made sense.