I’ve been a little behind the times lately; I almost missed to accept the Versatile Blogger award. Ha, will happen never again!
It’s all thanks to Cel who nominated me for this award. Sorry, I didn’t do this sooner Cel, and I will take that challenge as well. Just give me some time 😉
So another award! I just realized how great it feels to be recognized as a part of the blogosphere; sometimes I can’t help but feel like just a negligible speck in such a vast space.
Anyhow, the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award – Yup, done that.
- Include a link to their blog – that too.
- Nominate 15 deserving bloggers you discovered recently for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site – 15, huh?
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself – get ready Cel!
- I love coffee, but I drink tea as much as coffee. That makes me a double addict!
- I almost always eat healthy – and often top it with a piece (or two) of chocolate.
- I don’t like pizza – I can take a piece or two, but certainly not more than that. And I’m not a fan of cheese either. Yes, you read right.
- I love road trips. And I hate having to reach a destination; I’d rather keep going.
- I so badly want to go on a solo trip, but my sense of direction is pathetic and sadly my parents know that.
- I just recently realized how much it hurts to hold a DSLR for long at a stretch.
- I love trekking.
So, there you have it! Hope it’s random enough.
- Catherine – Leaf and Twig – Have you ever felt like hitting that Like button a thousand times? That’s how I feel about Catherine’s work. It’s pity she’s disabled Likes. But I enjoy every post; she never ceases to thrill.
- Lucas – Through Open Lens – It’s always great to see the world through someone else’s point of view. And with someone like Lucas, you also get to enjoy a funny one-liner and an interesting fact. Classy!
- Meisaan – Curving toward the center – Home to some of the best haiku I’ve ever read! And she picks the greatest accompaniment photos!
- Quail – Butterfly Sand – A friendly voice in the neighborhood. From shady quips and daily quips to poetry and short stories, she’s like the fun aunt whose advice I’d really listen to.
- Sue – WordsVisual – Sue’s up to some great photography and poetry. That’s one killer of a combination; you wouldn’t want to miss that.
I’m a known rule-breaker, so there goes the ‘nominate 15 bloggers’ rule. I follow plenty of awesome bloggers – you know who you are, and you’re all awesome. Unfortunately, most of you don’t accept awards.
Anyway, it’s been great fun blogging with you guys. Stick around, and let’s keep sharing stories.
Have a great weekend y’all. Cheers.